“The Man Who Sold The World”
Framed in Violet
Licensed David Bowie
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the album "The Man Who Sold The World" by David Bowie, from 1970, we’re releasing this licensed Shag Limited Edition Serigraph Print.
The album actually featured two different covers (one for the US release and a different cover for the later UK release). Look for some of Bowie's famous friends in this amazing print?
© 2020 The David Bowie Archive ® Under license to Perryscope Productions LLC/Epic Rights LLC.
"The Man Who Sold The World" Details:
•Framed in a stunning Violet liner
• 15 Color Hand-Pulled Silk-Screened Serigraph Print (Unframed) - provides 15 passes of bright ink for additional depth and better saturation
• Very LARGE at approximately 45.5" x 23” (approx. 117cm x 61cm) - to be featured prominently in your favorite room
• Edition of 200 - to protect long-term print values and to assure not everybody can own one!
• Hand Signed & Numbered by Shag himself to prevent fraud and avoid the trend of machine signing & numbering from some other well-known artists
• Thick fine art cotton rag paper to insure archival inks perform to their full potential and provide a sturdy safe background for your image
Important Overseas Shipping Note: Customers are responsible for paying all duties and taxes for their respective countries and No refund will be issued in the rare event that the customer refuses shipment of the item(s) ordered.