Unframed Serigraph Print
All eyes were glued to Black & White and the odd Color Television back on July 20th, 1969 with the moon walk by Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin. Most all men, boys and some women stared fixated at the tiny screens of the day. This of course, created some “Space Widows” that day for women that would have rather been shopping (we know that wouldn't have been the case today)!
Fundraising Print - Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Moon Walk by Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on July 20th, 1969
"Space Widows" Details:
• 16 Color Hand-Pulled Silk-Screened Serigraph Print (Unframed) - provides 16 passes of bright ink for additional depth and better saturation
• HUGE at 40.5" x 31.5” (approx. 103cm x 80cm) - to be featured prominently in your favorite room
• Edition of 200 - to protect long-term print values and to assure not everybody can own one!
• Hand Signed & Numbered by Shag himself to prevent fraud and avoid the trend of machine signing & numbering from some other well-known artists
• Thick fine art cotton rag paper to insure archival inks perform to their full potential and provide a sturdy safe background for your image
Note: A portion of this print edition was donated to the COLUMBIA MEMORIAL SPACE CENTER (CMSC) in Downey, California
Call 760 322-3400 to inquire about a Framed Print
(in our Exclusive Shag store Style Fabric Lined Framing)
Important Overseas Shipping Note: Customers are responsible for paying all duties and taxes for their respective countries and No refund will be issued in the event that the customer refuses shipment of the items ordered.