FRAMED with PURPLE Fabric Liner
Limited Edition Print for CMSC
Limited Edition Print
Framed with Purple Fabric Liner
On July 20th, 1969 man first set foot on the moon with Apollo 11. Legendary photos of Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin were taken at the "Moon’s End" that day.
Fundraising Print - Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Moon Walk by Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on July 20th, 1969
Retail $899 - SALE PRICE $799
• 8 Color Hand-Pulled Silk-Screened Serigraph Print (Unframed) - provides 8 passes of bright ink for additional depth and better saturation
• BIG at 38” x 24" (approx. 97cm x 61cm) - to be featured prominently in your favorite room
• Edition of 200 - to protect long-term print values and to assure not everybody can own one!
• Hand Signed & Numbered by Shag himself to prevent fraud and avoid the trend of machine signing & numbering from some other well-known artists
• Thick fine art cotton rag paper to insure archival inks perform to their full potential and provide a sturdy safe background for your image
Note: A portion of this print edition was donated to the COLUMBIA MEMORIAL SPACE CENTER (CMSC) in Downey, California
Free Shipping applies to Domestic US Only
Important Overseas Shipping Note: Shipping for this framed print may be cost prohibitive for Overseas & Canadian Customers. Customers are responsible for paying all duties and taxes for their respective countries and No refund will be issued in the event that the customer refuses shipment of the items ordered.