"Midnight Pool Party" - HUGE
UNFramed Serigraph Print
James Bond could probably be found at this Ultra Hip Pool Party. Then again, he may have had a bit too much to drink and called it an evening? What better setting for a party than the Elrod House, designed by John Lautner (the late famed architect of this brilliant Palm Springs home that was used in the "Diamonds are Forever" James Bond film).
Arthur Elrod (whom the home was built for) was a famous interior decorator that was featured frequently in the early issues of Architectural Digest. He and his partner, the late Hal Broderick, commissioned this architectural masterpiece from John Lautner in the 1960's. The home is now owned by famed fashion designer Jeremy Scott.
"Midnight Pool Party"
Retail $2,599 - SALE PRICE $2,299
• 18 Color Hand-Pulled Silk-Screened Serigraph Print - provides 18 passes of bright ink colors for additional depth and better color saturation
• HUGE at 60" x 31” (approx. 152cm x 79cm) - to cover large wall spaces like dining areas, feature walls in living & family rooms or over headboards in bedrooms
• Edition of 200 - to protect long-term print values and to assure not everybody can own one!
• Hand Signed & Numbered by Shag himself to prevent fraud and avoid the trend of machine signing & numbering from some other well-known artists
• Thick fine art cotton rag paper to insure archival inks perform to their full potential and provide a sturdy safe background for your image
Important Overseas Shipping Note: Customers are responsible for paying all duties and taxes for their respective countries and No refund will be issued in the event that the customer refuses shipment of the items ordered.
Call 760 322-3400 to inquire about Framed Pricing
(in our Exclusive Shag store Style Fabric Lined Framing)